Were moving !

Hi there, thanks for visiting this blog. Babes are stunning also for me as for you ! We are now moving to other blog hosting because many of sex blogs like our are removed by Google.
So the proper url of our blog is now:
www.adultfeed.thumblogger.com

24.11.07

Devon Lee - Now that's a one hungry milf !

Devon just moved with her husband to a new house. Her new neighbour welcomed her and offered a bottle of wine and some chat. Imagine what the sun and wine can do with a sluty milf! Few minutes of conversation and Devon was stuffed with a huge cock in her mouth! ow, she sucks really good. I dont mention how she fucks cuz my english it not so damn well as she can do it - i just cant find a exact word to express myself on this what I've saw !

Let me give You some samples, You wont fuckin regret it !

Watch Big titted Devon Lee enjoys sucking on the new neighbours big hard cock

No comments: